some Solar Today articles

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2010
      I wanted to call attention to a couple of articles in a past issue of the ASES Solar Today magazine (March 2010).
      page 44 has some tips for solar activism
      and page 62 has a guide to home energy savings in Ken Sheinkopf's last column [I'm sorry to see him go].
      On a less practical note, there's also an owner review of the Tesla on page 20.

      http://www.solartoday-digital.org/solartoday/201003#pg1

      I guess you don't have to join ASES to read the great articles in Solar Today any more, but it's still nice if we join ASES and support their mission.
      www.ases.org

      Mike