Notes and links from October 31st meeting

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2010

    We had a good HREG meeting at U of H last Sunday with 12 in attendance. Through the power of the Internet, I can share some of the videos and information we received, but not the discussion or the neat displays by UHGBC that were in the lobby at the School of Architecture. They will be there all month, so stop by for a look if you can.  Here is our agenda, with links where available.

    thanks,

    Mike

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
      Thanks for sharing this. When I click on the links they don't work do you know how
      to do it or should I type the whole link?

    • apallegraa@aol.com
      Message 3 of 4 , Nov 23, 2010

        From: mkewert@...
        Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com