Remember HREG Meeting Sunday

  • MichaelE
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010
      Sunday, October 31st from 2-4 pm we will have our last HREG quarterly meeting of 2010. It will be in the first floor lecture hall at University of Houston's School of Architecture building. Rather than a speaker this time, our topic will be:
      "Renewable Energy in Pictures". We will have photos and videos of the most interesting renewable energy projects, technologies and activities that we can fine. If you've got something to contribute, please bring it along to the meeting on a memory stick (if it is digital). We'll save some time for walk on's. It could be your own solar project or one around the world. We will start with a classic - "The infinite Power of Texas", have a photographic recap of our Solar Tour, video of a solar airplane and much more. So, come enjoy and learn.

      We will also have a short business meeting and discuss HREG in 2011.

      Mike