Fwd: Help with hreg email

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2001
      Hello everyone,
      I am forwarding an email I received from LaVerne Williams, an environmental
      architect and past president of the old renewable energy group that existed
      before HREG. He has been unable to respond to posts on this listserv and asks
      me for help, but unfortunately I am very illiterate on computers and can't
      help so am passing it on to you all. Can anyone help LaVerne? Has anyone else
      had this trouble?
      Charlie