Re: [hreg] Hermann Scheer - listed to interview today

  • William & Cynthia Stange
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2010
      Listened to this today. One of the most global heroes I can think of. I think we all need to listen and re-listen to this interview as an antidote for our energy woes. Every damn day!! It is startling how back-asswards we have become (meaning mostly political and economic drivers) when we've had the power all along. Pay special listening patience when he talks of the overall picture of what solar can provide, in one day even.
       My prayers to his family and dreams that what he started will live on for a very long time.