The solution comes up each morning

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010
      Did y'all catch "Ziggy" in today's comic page?  It was good!  I know that yahoo groups strip attachments, but Ill still try.  Let me know (ajthomann@...) if you want it.
      Ariel

      - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
      - "Health" insurance companies are the American death panels; their business is to collect premiums and deny benefits.
        Their CEO's, and lesser bureaucrats, should not be part of any civilized health care system.