Re: [hreg] World’s Biggest Solar Thermal Plant

  • Oluwaseun Oyeniran
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2010
      Wow that is amazing!

      Sometimes I wonder if I need to move to California to partake in these renewable advancements (opinions?).  However, I still believe Texas (with its lower cost of living) will eventually catch up and be a player in this industry.

      Comments?

      On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 8:30 PM, Solar Energy <WhySolar@...> wrote:

      California is really doing something magnificent; they either just approved or in the process of approving the construction of the world largest solar plant - 1000 MW.

      California Licenses World’s Biggest Solar Thermal Plant

      http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/09/17/california-licenses-worlds-biggest-solar-thermal-plant/

      --
      Oluwaseun "Olu" Oyeniran
      SOyeniran@...