Solar Tour report from Clear Lake

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      What an awesome day for a solar tour!!  I just got back from my fun day that started at the Solar Social this morning at U of H.  That was a big success - lots of great booths, talks and networking.  It was good to see many of you out there.  This is just a guess, but I'd say there were 150-200 people at the social, but it's hard to say with coming and going.  Any other estimates?

      Then I went on the Clear Lake bus route, visiting 4 sites.  There were only 6 of us on that route compared to nearly 50 on the west Houston route, but all were enthusiastic and inquisitive!  The Arnao residence had 19 visitors, Seabrook Intermediate about 10, NASA 36 and I'm not sure about EPO, but probably around 20.  I believe the sites in town had quite a bit more visitors, but we had a great day down in Clear Lake too.

      Reports from other locations?

      Thank you so much to all our sponsors and volunteers!! And to Kathleen and Matthias for their leadership.

      Mike