Re: [hreg] Attention HREG Business Members [1 Attachment]

  • Guoming
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2010
      Mike,
      Sorry I could not make the solar tour, I got
      A terrible cold from yesterday and still in bed now.
      Guoming

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 1, 2010, at 10:05 AM, mkewert@... wrote:

      We are going to update the HREG business members list on our website.  This is the latest information that I have.  If any of our business members have additional updates, please let me know by this Friday May 7th.
      thank you,
      Mike