Fwd: Get Started: Solar Basics and Buyers' Guide

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      Solar Tour Go'ers this Saturday will receive the link for this magazine.  You get it 3 days early.  :)

      We are all set for the tour - the guide is at the printer, solar social plans are made, speakers are ready and the weather is looking sunny!

      Here is a preview of the presentations which will be in the auditorium during the social:

      Standard Renewable Energy

      Green Built Custom Homes

      Houston Habitat for Humanity Presentation

      Alternate Power Solutions – “how does a solar system work?”

      U of H Green Building Product presentation

      Door prize and announcements

      See you there!

      Mike