Cell Phone Numbers Go Public This Month

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 4 KB

    --- On Mon, 9/20/10, Pebbaranski@... <Pebbaranski@...> wrote:

    From: Pebbaranski@... <Pebbaranski@...>
    Subject: Remember - Cell Phone Numbers Go Public This Month
    To: pebbaranski@...
    Date: Monday, September 20, 2010, 9:38 PM

    The 888 number below is valid. I just called it and registered my cell phone number. It only took about 1/2 minute.

    cid:E5743D48F961414D81B31F62CE2C066E@Office

    REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.

    REMINDER.....  all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls.

    .... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS

    To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone:
    888-382-1222.
    It is the National DO NOT CALL list It will only take a minute of your time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked.
    You cannot call from a different phone number.

    HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON .. It takes about 20 seconds.

    Pat Baranski
    LEED Accredited Professional
    (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
    www.greenscenehouston.com