Re: [hreg] BP well finally killed Plaquemines estuaries

  • William & Cynthia Stange
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2010

    Photographs of this weeks fish kills, this will keep happening for years to come. Enough toxicity for everyone, benthic crude will be insidious that way. I am afraid when the BP payouts are done this may still be an issue. We live in a closed system people, we are all connected to everything else. You can't bury it, burn it or blow it up it'll still be right here waitin for ya in one form or another.