Houston Solar Tour October 2nd

  • MichaelE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2010
      It's coming up fast - only 18 days away.  I hope you and your friends are making plans to spend the day seeing some of Houston's hottest solar and energy efficient homes.  Check out the sites at:
      http://www.houstonsolartour.com/the-tour/tour-project-sites/

      Houston Solar Tour
      Saturday October 2nd

      Tour sites open noon - 5pm
      Start your day at the Solar Social 9am - noon at the University of Houston School of Architecture.

      part of the ASES National Solar Tour.