[hreg] Re: HREG Website - Request For Feedback

  • Ewert, Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2000
      Jonathan,

      Thanks for all your work on this!  I have attached some editorial comments in Word change tracking format.  I guess we can show all of this at the February 5th meeting for those who are having trouble seeing it.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2000
        How about converting this to html and resending or
        even better posting on the web somewhere. I think we
        all have browsers so there should be no problems
        viewing. I could only read the text so any graphics or
        layout was lost.

        http://click.egroups.com/1/645/0/_/58590/_/947634150/

        http://im.yahoo.com