RE: [hreg] Re: Advice for new roof From: Robert Johnston

  • Jim Hudson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2010

      Ron,  Let me correct your information on The Attic Breeze Warranty – It’s a LIFETIME parts warranty – Not 25 years as stated.

      With Attic Breeze, you receive the following advantages over competitive products:

      ü  LIFETIME WARRANTY... the only in the business

      ü  All metal construction of our vent units…we do not use plastic for our vent housings

      ü  Aluminum 14” fan blade with proprietary UltraFlō™ design technology…we do not use plastic for our fan blades

      ü  3rd party tested withstanding wind speeds of over 170 mph!

      ü  1 sones (slightly less than 30 decibels)

      ü  High quality monocrystalline solar cells... these types of solar cells have a higher temperature profile, in turn making it more efficient and lasting longer than the polycrystalline/multicrystalline/amorphous solar cells

      ü  Thermal switches included standard on all products at no additional charge

      ü  The only 25 watt solar fan available capable of moving 1550 CFM of air flow with a 20” opening making it more powerful than any other solar fan on the market

      ü  More mounting options than any to ensure that the solar panel properly faces the southern sky

      ü  Order what you need, as you need it

      ü  Powder coated in black/brown/gray/white

      ü  Made in the USA

      ü  Marketing brochures are also provided at no charge

      ü  Florida Product Approval number is # FL 13339 (Attic Breeze is the only manufacturer of 20 and 25 watt solar attic fans to ever receive approval.)

      ü  Texas Windstorm Certified

      ü  30% Federal Tax Incentive (USA only)

      The Attic Breeze is also Made in Texas. Anyone with questions can contact me direct.

      Regards

      Jim Hudson

      281-904-5281   (Direct)

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2010
        I said 'at least' 25 years, Jim.

        Also, we have tested the Breezemaster against the Attic Breeze, and it is much more efficient. When we used the Attic Breeze, we needed at least two nearly half the time. With the Breezemster, we seldom need more than one. The size of the fan means nothing. What counts is how much air it can move.

        Also, the Breezemster is much better built with single piece construction and thicker material. It has no welded rivets as does the Attic Breeze. We also had it wind tested to as high as 190 degrees mid-roof.