RE Roundup Sept. 24-26 and Houston Solar Tour Oct. 2nd

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2010
      Mark your calendars for 2 big events coming up in less than a month:
      The TXSES Renewable Energy Roundup in Fredericksburg Sept. 24-26 and
      the HREG Houston Solar Tour Saturday October 2nd.

      Our annual solar tour is coming along nicely thanks to Matthias Jung and Kathleen Reardon, co-directors for this year's tour, as well as many others who are working behind the scenes.  If you are not already involved and would like to help, please let me know. We can certainly use your help for this big event!

      Check out the website, which continues to evolve, and tell your friends to mark their calendars!!
      www.houstonsolartour.com

      See the special request below for the Roundup.  HREG usually helps staff the TXSES booth with the other chapters, so please let me know in addition to Lucy if you can support it with 3 hours of your time.  If so, I will hook you up with Houston Solar Tour materials because this would be a great time and place to advertise, just a week before our tour.

      Thank you very much,
      Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2010
        You can count us in for the HREG Houston Solar Tour :)