Re: [hreg] For those of you interested in becoming more energy efficient users

  • Ryan McMullan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13 5:36 PM
               Ikea is on I-10 West feeder road, just outside 610.  It's on the north side of I-10 and is a big blue building with yellow script.  It's largely a furniture store, but they have a lot of household items, including fluorescent bulbs (<sarcasy> crazy Europeans and their notions of efficiency </sarcasm>).  I've found these bulbs to not necessarily be the highest performance, instant-on sort of bulbs, but they are well priced and have some unusual sizes (such as small globes and candelabra-sized bases).

      Ryan

      At 08:01 PM 5/13/01 -0400, you wrote:
      Hi Feliciano Olivero

      We would like to buy some of the light bulbs, however, I looked in the
      Houston phone book and we don't have a store by the name of IKEA.  Where are
      you?

      Thanks.  Be Happy! Saundra

    • Marge Wood
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13 7:34 PM
        I'm not Feliciano but I bought a bunch of CFs at Home Depot for $7.98 and
        they work really well. They are a little bigger than the ones he
        described. Do you suppose all the Home Depots carry them? They had a
        range of sizes.
        Marge

        On Sun, 13 May 2001 20:01:58 EDT boylss@... writes:
        > Hi Feliciano Olivero
        >
        > We would like to buy some of the light bulbs, however, I looked in
        > the
        > Houston phone book and we don't have a store by the name of IKEA.
        > Where are
        > you?
        >
        > Thanks. Be Happy! Saundra

        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!