Re: [hreg] For those of you interested in becoming more energy efficient users

  • boylss@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2001
      Hi Feliciano Olivero

      We would like to buy some of the light bulbs, however, I looked in the
      Houston phone book and we don't have a store by the name of IKEA.  Where are
      you?

      Thanks.  Be Happy!  Saundra
    • Ryan McMullan

        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2001
          I'm not Feliciano but I bought a bunch of CFs at Home Depot for $7.98 and
          they work really well. They are a little bigger than the ones he
          described. Do you suppose all the Home Depots carry them? They had a
          range of sizes.
          Marge

          On Sun, 13 May 2001 20:01:58 EDT boylss@... writes:
          > Hi Feliciano Olivero
          >
          > We would like to buy some of the light bulbs, however, I looked in
          > the
          > Houston phone book and we don't have a store by the name of IKEA.
          > Where are
          > you?
          >
          > Thanks. Be Happy! Saundra

          GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!