Re: [northwoods-greens] Environmental Town Hall 2010 - Houston

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      Environmental Town Hall in September

      --- On Tue, 8/31/10, dawnnewcomer <dawn@...> wrote:

      From: dawnnewcomer <dawn@...>
      Subject: [northwoods-greens] Environmental Town Hall 2010 - Houston
      To: northwoods-greens@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 10:54 AM

      ENVIRONMENTAL TOWN HALL 2010
      September 15, 2010
      6:30PM – 8:30PM
      University of Houston Downtown
      One Main Street, 101-S

      This is Your Opportunity to Address the Decision-Makers
      About Environmental Concerns in Your Neighborhood.

      Mark Vickery, P.G.
      TCEQ Executive Director

      Rep. Jessica Farrar
      Texas State Representative, District 148

      Larry Soward
      Former TCEQ Commissioner

      Stephen Linder, PhD
      UT School of Public Health

      This year presents Texans with a once-in-a-decade opportunity to improve the way TCEQ, our state environmental agency,
      as it carries out its mission to protect our health and natural resources.

      Sponsored by:
      Air Alliance Houston
      www.airalliancehouston.org

      Sierra Club