Whole Foods Market going Solar

  • Federico Rendon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 9:27 AM
      The new Montrose Store will have Solar power!
      The array will be installed on outside and will power the parking lights @ night.
      Bravo WFM for doing the right thing helping get PV on the map in Houston.

    • betina wolfowicz
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2010
        Indeed.  I used to call them "elitists" and I know WFM is out of reach for most people, but I will frequent them as much as I can since they are making the right moves.  Thanks for sharing