9879Climate on radio Weds 9-10, please call in

  • Nan Hildreth
    Jun 7, 2010
      We need your help. Please support our show on the Coming Climate
      Catastrophe by calling in with your questions about what you can do.

      Dr. James Hansen will talk on KPFT radio FM 90.1 on Wedsnesday, June
      9, 9-10am, about his new book, Storms of My Grandchildren: The Truth
      about the Coming Climate Catastrophe and Our Last Chance to Save
      Humanity. Hansen is Director of NASA's Insitute for Space
      Studies. He wrote this book because he is worried about his
      grandchildren's future. The local panel on the show will be Dr. Bob
      Randall (co-founder of Urban Harvest), Dr. Barry Lefer (Univesity of
      Houston Atmospheric Science Assistant Professor), and Tim Mock
      (co-chair of Houston Climate Protection Alliance)

      For more information, contact Tim Mock at TimCMock@... or 713-662-2879.

      Nan Hildreth 713-842-6643

      Action is the antidote to despair....
      Joan Baez