      From: Solar Energy <WhySolar@...>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, June 4, 2010 3:10:24 AM
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Lurking Beneath the Surface, CSM

      Greetings to all members of HREG. I really appreciate your comments and I wish I could respond to your concerns but I am really a handicap when it comes to typing. I am also busy with building a prototype of my recent patent that was issued last December. In the meantime, I will try to respond to some of the latest emails that are directed at me. I would be more than happy to give my opinion but I am must the deadlines as I have obligations to meet the wishes of the investors. My apparatus has a dual purpose, 1) for safe oilfield & refinery operations. and 2) protect the health and the environment.

      But, I will leave you with one comment to ponder about: Few members in this discussion board are relying heavily on reports by the newsmedia. They don't look at the facts that have caused the disaster in the first place? Was it the cement job, was it the BOP, or was BP? What did really happen? I have a hunch but as a professional engineer I will have to get the real data before I come to a conclusion. Whatever the cause was, it was a human error.

      We all should hope that BP and all the top experts in the oil industry find a quick solution to this serious problem.

      Latest update: BP has succeeded in cutting off the riser from the top of the BOP stack and it is lowering the new pipe to cap it as shown in this video. Technically, it looks like it will work but it may not make a 100% seal. It should capture most of the oil.

      http://bp.concerts com/gom/lmrp6_ 060310.htm

      Ahmad Solomon
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic