      From: Solar Energy <WhySolar@...>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, May 30, 2010 8:12:30 AM
      Subject: RE: [hreg] Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill - Part III

      If you have been watching what’s happening in the Gulf of Mexico (GoM), you must be interested to know what BP is doing. Watch this video.

      This is worth watching to get a realistic idea of what is being done on the oil spill in the GoM. I believe BP is making an excellent effort to stop the leak after the Horizon accident. As you could see from this presentation by Kent Wells, VP of BP.

      This is a great video to explain what is really happening despite what the networks are telling you. What an amazing amount of work has been done already.

      Good video update from Kent Wells/BP
      http://bp.concerts com/gom/kentwell s_update24052010 .htm

      I just heard last night & it is unfortunate that the first attempt in this new top-kill plan failed to work. The operations team has started today on plan II. That is to cut the riser just above the Blowout Preventer (BOP) and connect the riser to the wellhead.

      BP will continue on these options but the sure option is by drilling the relief wells that might take another 4 to 5 weeks to 18,000 feet. They now are at about 11 to 12 thousand feet.

      Ahmad Solomon
    • Show all 74 messages in this topic