      From: Bill or Dorothy Swann <dbswann4@...>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, May 29, 2010 10:08:18 AM
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Solar Resrve

      I might add that to this discussion, that if large scale adoption of electric vehicles happens over time - I think it is inevitable - that the daily use of kWatts might invert, to where the peak occurs when most are charging their vehicles at 3 AM. I would be interested in comments.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic