      Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 7:38 AM
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Re: Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill

      Hey LaVerne,
                               Thank you for the post! My, you have been busy, everywhere. I have just posted on FB a link to the BP whistle-blower. The lack of legislation for requiring acoustic BOP,s is an amazing story. So much as a people do we have to gain from this accident. In the twelve years I've lived here I was told by all the oil people how safe drilling had become and the technologies were beyond reproach. Well they were a little quiet this month. I missed your lecture at Georgia's last week,but, thanks to you, I keep up with what you are doing. I am working almost seven days a week as the construction and remodeling world has been turned upside down.
       Continued success to you and you company and may someday all work will be done with a sustainable mindset.
      With great regard,
                                    Bill Stange