      From: Patrick Peters <greenmodern@...>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, May 1, 2010 2:44:14 PM
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Attention HREG Business Members

      Tai-Lin_

      I was not there and can’t be sure this is what you recall but it sounds like you are referring to SpawGlass.

      http://www.spawglass.com/

      Patrick
      _____
      Patrick Peters, LEED AP Architect

      Professor and Director
      Graduate Design/Build Studio
      University of Houston
      Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture
      122 College of Architecture Building
      Houston, Texas  77204-4000

      Principal
      greenmodern
      2235 McClendon Street
      Houston, Texas  77030

      cell 713-320-5185
      preferred email: greenmodern@ earthlink. net
      http://www.uh. edu/gdbs/

      Skype name: patrickapeters

      On 5/1/10 2:15 PM, "Tai-Lin Hong" <tailinux@yahoo. com> wrote:

      Where can I find the list of Houston's green buildings and certified green builders or consruction companies?
      Several years ago, there were an HREG event, a construction company hosted an open house at their office at some place near
      little york(?) Does any one remember the name of that construction company (starting with S, I guess)? I recall that they were constructing an green building at UH compus that time.