9714Re: [hreg] Attention HREG Business Members

  • Tai-Lin Hong
    May 1, 2010

          Thank you so much. SpawGlass , that's it. I was quite impressed by their concept of not hididing anything behind ceiling and dry wall, and they made it simple, graceful, and comfortable.  I notice that you are a professor and an architect yourself. As a member of hreg, I am very grateful that you can be with us.

      From: Patrick Peters <greenmodern@...>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, May 1, 2010 2:44:14 PM
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Attention HREG Business Members

      I was not there and can’t be sure this is what you recall but it sounds like you are referring to SpawGlass.

      Patrick Peters, LEED AP Architect

      Professor and Director
      Graduate Design/Build Studio
      University of Houston
      Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture
      122 College of Architecture Building
      Houston, Texas  77204-4000

      2235 McClendon Street
      Houston, Texas  77030

      cell 713-320-5185
      preferred email: greenmodern@ earthlink. net
      http://www.uh. edu/gdbs/

      Skype name: patrickapeters

      On 5/1/10 2:15 PM, "Tai-Lin Hong" <tailinux@yahoo. com> wrote:

      Where can I find the list of Houston's green buildings and certified green builders or consruction companies?
      Several years ago, there were an HREG event, a construction company hosted an open house at their office at some place near
      little york(?) Does any one remember the name of that construction company (starting with S, I guess)? I recall that they were constructing an green building at UH compus that time.