9654Re: Wind turbine?

  • Ariel Thomann
    Mar 24, 2010
      Has anyone looked further at the Honeywell "bicycle wheel" turbine, supposedly already available through Ace Hardware?  The way I remember, it can generate electricity starting at 2 mph, and is safe up to some very high speed.
      Ariel

      - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
      - Insurance companies are in the business of collecting premiums and denying benefits.  Let's boot their CEO's and lesser bureaucrats out of the health care system.