      Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 11:47 PM
      Subject: RE: [hreg] Wind turbine?

      Justin,

      Thanks for the detail.  It sounds like we are all very eager to hear how this VAWT experiment works.

      Can you give us ballpark on the turnkey price?  It sounds like annual energy production is comparable to a ~2 kW PV installation, so I’d be curious to see how they stack up financially……..all things being equal.

      Andrew

      Andrew H. McCalla
      CEO

      Meridian Solar, Inc. (TECL:24461)