      From: Ron Foster <toronfoster@...>
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Remember January 31st HREG Meeting
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 10:24 PM

      What a great meeting, and what a fantastic group of folks!

      Joe's presentation was especially interesting and inspiring. Thanks, Mike, Chris and the rest for all you do!

      Ron Foster
      Solar Panels of America LLC

      On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 7:06 PM, <mkewert@comcast. net> wrote:

      Don't forget Sunday's meeting at the University of Houston.  We hope to see you there!

      You and all your friends are invited to the first Houston Renewable Energy Group (HREG) meeting of 2010 from 2 - 4 pm on Sunday January 31st.  This meeting will be at a different location than where we met last year.  It will be in the first floor lecture hall (off the atrium) in the Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture on the University of Houston main campus.

      This link has directions and parking information:
      http://www.uh. edu/maps/ buildings/ ARC

      Our speaker will be Joe Meppelink, Adjunct Assistant Professor and Director of Applied Research at U of H and principal of METALAB (www.metalabstudio. com).  Joe will tell us about the exciting new U of H Green Building Components (UHGBC), the college's research initiative to design, develop and implement sustainable, renewable building components for the architecture, engineering and construction industries.

      We will also have local renewable energy vendors introducing their companies and products and a short business meeting, including officer elections for 2010.

      Nominees for 2010 HREG officers are:
      President - Mike Ewert
      Vice President Technical - Chris Boyer
      Vice President Outreach - Suresh Balachandran
      Secretary/Treasurer - Ed Wanat

      We look forward to seeing you there.  Please forward this invitation to others that you think might be interested.

      Thank you,
      Mike

      --
      Ron Foster – President