9434Fighting Goliath

  • Tyra Rankin
    Dec 1, 2009

      For anyone who did not attend Redford ’s premier in Houston, Fighting Goliath, it is showing on Hulu.  I highly recommend watching.  It documents a triumphant time in Texas where we thought beyond our pocket books and used our will in intelligent action; where people collaborated across isles from many different perspectives.

      http://www.hulu.com/watch/110897/fighting-goliath

      Hear interview with Jim Marston, Environmental Defense and lawyers for Susman Godfrey who tried the case for free.

      http://newcapital.squarespace.com/home/txu-turns.html

      The movie touches on TXU’s rail lines for coal transport.  Just last week a large train derailed in Houston , spilling petroleum coke, which is used to enhance coal.

      http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7133964

      Tyra

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic