      From: Neldon Costin <neldoncostin@...>
      Subject: RE: [hreg] Re: Do it yourself Solar Panels
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, November 6, 2009, 5:55 PM

      David, if your intention is to get people emotional and to become defensive, you are very successful. If it is to get people on your side and support you, you are failing. You might want to evaluating how you say things and try to be a little kinder and gentler. That is the Texas way I learned growing up.

      Quit attacking people. Maybe support your self with technical knowledge...

      I don't know you, but first impressions are lasting impressions.