      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hreg@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of offgridhomesteading.com
      Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 9:15 AM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Re: Do it yourself Solar Panels

      I am just appalled at the feeling I get from this group, I have seen numerous emails seeming to steer people away from DIY and more towards buy my manufactured crap, don't get me wrong yes manufactured are built with all the tools needed to make them but I just refuse the buy manufactured mentality this group seems to have, even down to the Solar cookers with brand new materials instead of recycled a few weeks ago, maybe I am wrong IDK. Maybe I expected different when I seen the name Houston Reusable Energy Group, I hoped for something more people based as in let me show you how if you don't have the thousands of dollars to make other people richer buying their mass marketed, mass manufactured products. I guess I was wrong.

      OffGridHomesteading .com

      Living off the GRID in Texas