      From: offgridhomesteading.com <theduderulez@...>
      Subject: RE: [hreg] Do it yourself Solar Panels
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 6:10 PM

      Kevin to work for a solar company and to tell people not to learn how to do something that may well be a beneficial skill in the coming future is asinine, and it is possible to make them cheaper and have them put out just as much power as the commercial panels, there is nothing that commercial manufactures do different from Joe in his garage except the film that they are vacuum sealed in. Those that say that someone cant do, need to get out of the way of those doing.

      David
      OffGridHomesteading .com

      Living off the GRID in Texas