      From: Ariel Thomann <ajthomann@...>
      Subject: [hreg] Fwd: US State Department OKs Pipeline From Canada's Oil Sands | CommonDreams.org
      To: "Org-PeakOil etc, HREG" <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, August 22, 2009, 7:45 PM

      Drat!
      And the article doesn't really address what will happen to fresh water supplies in that part of the continent.
      Ariel
      - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.