      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hreg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of evelyn sardina
      Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 11:34 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [hreg] Breakthrough technology...............

      LOL!!!!!!!!! !!

      --- On Fri, 7/10/09, James McKethen <james@mckethen. com> wrote:

      From: James McKethen <james@mckethen. com>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, July 10, 2009, 6:49 PM

      it was very much a joke Tai-Lin. A very very funny geeky joke that I have had to explain to most of my non-geeky friends after I forwarded it to my family and friends..

      Thanks Kevin.... I enjoyed it. I am going to have to remember some of those terms when I am explaining to acquaintances how TCP/IP and IPV6 and the internet thingy works.

      Long Live the Flux Capacitator.

      From: Kevin Conlin <kevin@heliosolardes ign.com>
      Subject: [hreg] Breakthrough technology.. ......... ....
      To: hreg@yahoogroups. com