      Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 3:33 PM
      Subject: [hreg] PV Panel warranties

      Seeking information about:

      1. Does anyone have a comparison of warranties among the major manufacturers of PV panels?  By that I mean manufacturing warranties for workmanship and defects; I assume most of them are from 10 to 25 years.
      2. What output power do they guarantee 90%, 80%? and for how long?

      Thanks

      Ahmad Solomon

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic