8858Re: Solar energy legislation in the Texas legislature

  • jay.ring@ymail.com
    Jun 2 8:07 AM
      They really didn't vote against solar, they voted against the state subsidizing it. You can still go solar, you just have to be willing to pay for it yourself. Or more of it anyway; there is still a federal subsidy.

      --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "Tyra Rankin" <tyra@...> wrote:

      > We had good legislation proposed 2 years ago - Garnet Coleman Bill for 500
      > Million rebate on residential installs.
      >

      > Making 4 years that Texas has voted no on solar.
      >

      > Tyra
      >

      > _____

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic