      Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 6:35 PM
      Subject: Re: [hreg] HB1243 dies at midnight

      In general, I have found liabilities and laws are generally best handled straight-up, and up front.

      It can be safely managed by double ended breakers and controls on the feeders, and the general liability insurance I carry as an Electrical Contractor covers this type of work and completed operations.

      What I am lacking is clear guidance that there is not a prohibition against the sale.  I was just hoping someone at this level already knew.  No biggie, I will check directly with the city and/or state.  To scofflaw it would tend to be foolish for anyone who is involved in licensed activities such as a contractor or engineer.