8693Re: [hreg] Solar Landscape Lights

  • Larry Weber, Sales
    Apr 21, 2009
      Re: [hreg] Solar Landscape Lights Marc,

      We have new LED landscape fixtures.

      http://www.naturallighting.com/web/shop.php?crn=835

      Will email other items not listed on website.

      Also, we have all types of LED bulbs that can be used in standard fixtures.

      Larry Weber

      Naturallighting.com
      1414 FM 646 RD E
      Dickinson, TX  77539

      Phone   281.559.4900
      FAX      281.559.4900

      http://www.naturallighting.com

      ®

      On 4/20/09 11:31 PM, "Marc" <marc.morgan@...> wrote:

      I have a very large, nicely landscaped and dark yard. I want to install some good quality LED landscape lights to light up the yard nicely. But I don't want the wimpy lights that have their own little solar panel on them. These tend to only last a few hours at night and fade away really fast. I don't want the low quality stuff that you can buy at your local home improvement store. I want to have a real solar panel attached to some real 12 volt battery(s) that will last all night at full power.

      Can someone help me plan such a project or point me in the direction of a place that sells kits like this?

      Thank you in advance for any help.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic