8688Solar Landscape Lights

  • Marc
    Apr 20, 2009
      I have a very large, nicely landscaped and dark yard. I want to install some good quality LED landscape lights to light up the yard nicely. But I don't want the wimpy lights that have their own little solar panel on them. These tend to only last a few hours at night and fade away really fast. I don't want the low quality stuff that you can buy at your local home improvement store. I want to have a real solar panel attached to some real 12 volt battery(s) that will last all night at full power.

      Can someone help me plan such a project or point me in the direction of a place that sells kits like this?

      Thank you in advance for any help.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic