8401Re: Special HREG meeting in January

  • Jay Ring
    Dec 18, 2008
      That is so awesome,

      That is... so awesome.

      - Jay

      --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, mkewert@... wrote:

      > Our regular HREG meeting on Sunday January 25th will not be at the
      library, but at a special location that many of you have been
      interested in seeing: The Industrial Country Market.

      > This is the place near Columbus on highway 71 just north of I-10
      that has windmills, solar panels, a green roof and much more. There
      was some discussion about it several months ago on the list so we
      arranged to have a tour for our January meeting. It will be from 2-4pm
      (our usual time). We will arrange some carpools from the Houston area
      when the date gets closer. I just wanted to make the announcement early.

      > There website is still under development at:
      > http://www.icm71.com/

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic