8276Re: [hreg] Re: Nuclear Energy-its long, sorry....

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Oct 30, 2008
      Greetings,
      Actually, it all depends on how much the panels, batteries and
      accesories cost as well as if it is a diy or professional install. DIY
      can pay for itself in a year or two, starting with used panels and a
      motley array of all different ones. Not as pretty as the bought set,
      professionally installed, but far more sustainable for my wallet. While
      I realize not everyone will find cheap panels, they do come up on
      craig's list, ebay and other places at a 1/4 of their real value, now
      and then.
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim