8159Re: [hreg] Re:Dear Centerpoint Energy-

  • Stephanie Edwards-Musa
    Sep 29, 2008
      Hi Bill,

      Yes. That's it exactly.  Solar would benefit in so many ways and it is about making it a little more affordable.  Add on some sort of local incentive to the federal one...??? Maybe?

      Hi Jay,

      But that is just it.  We are going to pay for something anyway.  Why not pay for something worth while that will help out in more ways than one?

      On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 3:52 PM, Jay Ring <txses@...> wrote:

      There are a lot of reasons to go solar, some good, some bad, and some
      with subjective costs and benefits where reasonable people can disagreee.

      All I am saying is that you can't get Centerpoint (or anyone else) to
      pay for it. Companies don't pay for these things - their customers do.

      By the way, can you provide some information on the new $4000 credit?
      When does it go into effect? I've been planning on doing an install
      sometime around May 2009, but I would happily accelerate or delay to
      benefit from an extra 2K.

      Thanks!

      - Jay

      --