      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hreg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Stephanie Edwards-Musa
      Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 10:29 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Dear Centerpoint Energy-

      Robert,

      What we pay in over the 15 years is not even hardly 1/4 the cost of a system.  That is why I had some figures on there.  What I am referring to is the 40-50% incentive that is offered in other places.

      I am saying let's get out of the 17th century with overhead power lines and do something that will actually benefit us in the event of another storm which will happen, sometime.

      $10 towards solar panels a month?  That would get me a few yard lights.

      On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 10:20 PM, Robert Johnston <junk1@...> wrote:

      Sorry, but this makes no sense to me.  Why would you want to involve a middleman—Centerpoint—in the process of purchasing solar panels?  You said you'd welcome them charging $10 or $20 more per month in return for offering incentives to install solar panels.  Why not just take the $10 or $20/month and use it directly?  Go buy your solar panels.  You can be sure that this would add up to more than the Centerpoint incentives would, after they deduct profit, handling costs, etc., from the $10 to $20/month you send them.

      Robert