8112Re: [hreg] New HREG business members list

  • Jim & Janet
    Sep 2, 2008
      Michael
      to update the information on North Texas Renewable Energy Inc:
      thanks
      Jim Duncan

      Business name:
      North Texas Renewable Energy Inc.

      Contact/email
      Jim Duncan ntrei@...

      Address/phone:
      4029 Aragon Drive Fort Worth Texas 76133
      817.917.0527

      www site:
      Products/services:
      Specializing in Full Service Solar Electric Design, Installation and Consultation for grid tied and off grid energy systems.

      In business since:
      1993

      Listed w/Houston BBB
      No

      TREIA Member
      Since 2003

      Employees:
      n/a

      Installs:
      n/a

      Certification/Membership:
      IREC-NEC Compliance Training
      PV & NEC Workshop-John Wiles
      Alternative Energy Institute (W Tx A&M Univ) wind training course
      Solargeneix solar water heating -Bill Guiney
      Surrette Battery Technical Training
      Grundfos Technical Groundwater Course
      Dealer for: Kyocera, SunWise, ThinkSolar
      Texas Solar Energy Society
      American Solar Energy Society
      International Solar Energy Society

      Warranty: