      --- On Fri, 7/11/08, George J. Strnad <streamline@...> wrote:
      From: George J. Strnad <streamline@...>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 7:43 PM

      Both are available to be used.  This is NOT meant to divide this group.  Not at all.  I hope it is not coming across as such.  It is totally intended as uniting both groups, making it easier to modify/moderate/ view/access for everyone.  I saw a person who was having a hard time, and offered help.  It is available for all.  You all can ask ANY forums moderator, there is ZERO $$$ gained from having a Forums.   It is solely to bring this group together, and more cohesive.   I am working on an update to the Forums as we speak, I think there may be a version of it that can be low bandwidth.

      Please do not mistake this as anything else except help.  I feel a bit villified for trying to be a nice guy.  If you don't like it,  or want it changed, just let us know.  If you want to moderate,  just let us know..  Times are moving forward, we are just facilitating that.

      I hope that I am clear about my intentions.   You all are my colleagues so, I am trying to approach you as such with my efforts.

      George

      From: Robert Johnston <junk1@plastability. com>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 7:19 PM

      I’m perfectly happy with the existing arrangement.