7514Re: [hreg] Business members at Green Expo, Roll Call

  • Susan Modikoane
    Apr 2, 2008
      Could you refresh my memory as to the location of the Green Expo?

      tstranger@... wrote:
      Good morning all,
      I was thinking that many of our members will be participating in the Gulf
      Coast Green Expo this weekend. Perhaps this email thread could serve as a
      way to make everyone aware of the various booths that are manned by our
      business members.

      I'll be at booth 134. We are a manufacturer of commercial roofing, with
      many Green solutions.

      ty

      Ty Stranger-Thorsen, CSI, USGBC
      Houston, TX