7511RE: [hreg] Business members at Green Expo, Roll Call

  • Gary Beck
    Apr 2, 2008

      Good Call Ty,

      ECO will be in booth 140. We provide engineering and construction document services for conventional and for green buildings. We have experience helping design homes and buildings using Structural Insulated panels (SIP), AutoClave Aerate Concrete (AAC), Insulated Concreet Forms (ICF) and efficient wood frame design. We also provide full AutoCAD services.

      Gary Beck, P.E., LEED AP

      Engineering and Green Consulting Services

      Eco-Holdings  4010 Blue Bonnet Blvd., Ste 114  Houston, TX 77025

      Tel: 713-377-4209       Fax: 832-201-5338      www.ecoegr.com

      Engineering Services: Inspection of Foundation and Framing Systems;

      Residential, Retail, Commercial, Lodging, Educational, & Governmental

      Design Documents (Blue Prints) Energy Consulting, Low Energy Design

      ECO,...Where Sustainability Is Designed