7390Re: [hreg] Special HREG Meeting & Solar Sale

  • Kevin Conlin
    Mar 5, 2008
      I'm not sure I can control that, but I'm hoping the others who read your request will honor it. It will be outdoors weather permitting, so that should help.

      I will send a list of articles for sale before the meeting.  I will also have some old, rare solar modules the techies might like to see, as well as some cool systems in production.  I have also offered to present a talk I gave at a conference last year if anyone is interested, on Designing High Reliabilty Remote Power Systems.

      Hope to se y'all there!

      Best,  Kevin

      On Feb 29, 2008, at 7:52 AM, Garth & Kim Travis wrote:

      Greetings,
      I would love to attend, any chance we could make it a fragrance free event?
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      mkewert wrote:
      > On Saturday March 8th, Kevin Conlin has graciously invited all of us
      > out to his solar business in Stafford, starting at 11am. Solarcraft
      > is located at 4007 C Greenbriar, Stafford, TX 77477-4536, (281) 340-1224.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic