7376Re: [hreg] Special HREG Meeting & Solar Sale

  • Kevin Conlin
    Feb 29, 2008
      Re: [hreg] Special HREG Meeting & Solar Sale I’m not sure I can control that, but hopefully those reading your request will honor it.  If the weather is nice we will be outdoors most of the time, so that should help.  I’ll post a list of what I have before the meeting, and I also have some very old, rare solar panels from Motorola and others that the techies might like to see.  We’ll have some cool systems on hand I also have a Power Point on High Reliabilty Remote Power Systems if anyone is interested.  I’ll also be cooking hot dogs and burgers for the crowd on a grill, Mike suggested some folks might like solar cooking or vegetarian fare, I’m perfectly okay with that, as long as those folks bring the goodies.  I suspect it will be a very lose format, hope to see you there along with others on the list I have never met.

      On 2/29/08 7:52 AM, "Garth & Kim Travis" <gartht@...> wrote:

      Greetings,
      I would love to attend, any chance we could make it a fragrance free event?
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      mkewert wrote:
      > On Saturday March 8th, Kevin Conlin has graciously invited all of us
      > out to his solar business in Stafford, starting at 11am.  Solarcraft
      > is located at 4007 C Greenbriar, Stafford, TX 77477-4536, (281) 340-1224.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic